Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Paperwork

Well my other half is creating some mods for Oblivion I have been filling out paperwork, and lots of it. We have narrowed down our choices to 3 buildings one of which is actually like a bunker and had been used for a bank. Kinda sounds like a cool place to play games, however I wish to make sure its defiantly going to be in an area where we will get a high enough amount of traffic. The other one I really like is a group of four buildings that have a fountain in the middle, only thing I'm worried about it once we get properly rolling, keeping track on whats going on in all four buildings, could also be a good way to set up vs tournaments though. The buildings versing each other, we shall have to see how we go with it all though. Gaming wise I have not done as much as I would like O_O I am eagerly waiting all the new games like MW3, BF3 and Borderlands 2 and yes I will be getting them all MUAHAHAHAHA. I get a free copy of Borderlands 2 though for PC and Xbox 360, so looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment